TAKE CONTROL of your game!!! Here at EVOLVE we offer athletic training, specialized in volleyball, for all ages and skill levels. Whether you prefer to train alone or with your team-mates, we have you covered. EVOLVE offers a collaborative approach to training, uniquely designed to challenge the individual's skills and inspire their ultimate abilities. Each course is created to fit the athlete's ability and skill, while still pushing them to their LIMITS.
GoPro Video recording is available for an additional fee. It's never too late to start collecting material for future college recruitment.
Exclusive or Duet Training
1 x 1 and partnered play is offered for those looking to sharpen their VOLLEYBALL IQ's. These hour long sessions will encompass a variety of information such as;
- ROTATIONS - moving around the court
- Positional transition patterns
- Fundamentals and form for specified player position
- court awareness (rotations and player positions)
- SERVING -styles / placement
- PASSING -platform positioning and angle to target
- ball control (passing and setting)
- Foundation for defensive "reading" in rotation or perimeter defense.
- SETTING- footwork, hand placement and follow through
- Setters running an offense with a variety of sets "plays"
- APPROACH / ATTACK- footwork, transitions and varieties of arm swings
- Hitters running offensive "plays."
- BLOCKING- Footwork, releases, spacing and timing
- repetitive training to increase muscle memory
Need some extra "reps" before your next competition? Does your team need help finding chemistry on the court? Here at EVOLVE we offer 90-minute Team Clinics that focus on bringing out the best in your squad.
Coach Williams offers a tough yet MOTIVATIONAL learning environment heavily based on 'game like situations.' EVOLVE encourages repetitive skills training which has been proven to build muscle memory and gain mental confidence. Training covers a variety of techniques and fundamentals including;
- Positional Training
- Free Ball Plays
- Ball Control
- Serve Receive % rates
- Defensive Success % rate
- setter dump
- tempo plays
- "Trouble" recovery off the block
- finding the KILL during offensive attacks
- tooling the block
- PLAYER POSITIONS (Out-side, Middle, Oppo-site - Hitters, Setter, Libero & Defensive Specialist)
- COURT AWARENESS - opponents movements,"seeing" the block and "reading" an attack on defense.
- game-like situations
EVOLVE challenges students to perform at their OPTIMAL potential while offering constructive criticism and positive feedback so athletes become their BEST competitor.
AGILITY and X-TRAINING
Looking for a little motivation? Hoping to shed some pounds or get into shape? EVOLVE offers Trainers who will be there with you, every step of the way!
Agility training is encouraged for athletes who actively compete in sports or those who want to maintain a level of total fitness. Many athletic professionals and coaches agree that cross training is the best form of conditioning to avoid injury and is often encouraged in athletes who compete in multiple sports.
EVOLVE X-TRAINING will incorporate a variety of physical challenges including;
- dynamic stretches - pivot, lunge, high knees, grapevines, shuffling, frog leaps, inchworms etc.
- sprints / long distance running - timed, with short breaks between intervals.
- interval training / stations - pushups, sit ups, burpies, squats, skiers, mountain climbers etc.
- plyometrics / Agility ladders - lateral and forward jumping, fast footwork, hand-eye coordination.