Dive into the fun! EVOLVE offers a variety of classes designed to help beginner and trained swimmers a-like.
Beginners will be introduced to a variety of basic water safety entry and exit strategies. Students will learn through the use of songs and toys how to blow bubbles and hold their breath, practice assisted floating and treading as well as crawl stroke with the proper kick.
Intermediate students who are comfortable putting their face in the water will learn through more vigorous training by swimming a variety of strokes for distance, timed breathe work, under water retrievals, introduction to flip turns and entry strategies.
Advanced swimmers can expect to practice all four competitive strokes through a variety of drills. Fins, paddles and kick boards may be used as needed. Breathing techniques, counting strokes, flip turns and entry dives are also covered.
With hard work and dedication even the most inexperienced swimmer can gain an edge in the water. EVOLVE is determined to saving lives by creating well-rounded and versatile swimmers, ready to take on any CHALLENGE.
Join in the fun with One-on-One!!!! Each class will EVOLVE in difficulty as the swimmer conquers each skill. Training is offered in 20, 30 or 45 minute increments. These classes will cover;
- Water Safety Skills - floating and treading
- Entry / Exit Strategies - bouncing on the bottom of pool, crawling to an exit and climbing out of pool
- Breathing techniques - holding breath, rolling over and blowing bubbles
- Stroke form- Crawl stroke (freestyle), Backstroke, Butterfly, Breaststroke
- Kicking technique - flutter kick on back (backstroke) and stomach (Freestyle), Butterfly, Breaststroke
- Advanced Skills - upper body "skulling," forward and back facing flip turns as well as front and back dives.
- Speed and Conditioning training - maintenance as well as competitive swim programming
- Aqua (Rehab) Therapy - Promote range of motion, reduce pain and decrease swelling.
GoPro Video Sizzle is available for purchase for those looking to capture all the progress for future memorabilia.